December 25, 2013

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  I'm sorry I've been mostly absent from here in recent months.  I'm still pondering the direction of this blog, and have so little time due to my commitment to my parents care, but I do cherish my blog friends!  I'm looking forward to a new year, and am hoping this blog will find a renewed purpose in 2014. 

I pray you are having a blessed day.  As you enjoy the festivities, I thought you might like this sweet reminder of what Christmas is all about.  May God bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you today and in the new year ahead!


5 comments:

  1. BLessings to you on this wonderful Christmas of 2013. Will look forward to seeing more of you. Such a cut little message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure have missed you but do hope you have had a wonderful day. Blessings for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you had a beautiful Christmas! Looking forward to all that 2014 holds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"ve missed you here but know you are busy caring for your parents. I have a new understanding of that. My dear, little almost-ninety-one-year-old mother fell the day after Thanksgiving and broke her pelvic bone. She is in a rehab center and healing well but her needs are many. We are praying about the direction of her future. You continue to be in my prayers, my friend. I hope you had a blessed Christmas season. Knowing God's Gift to us makes all the difference! What treasures you and I have in a Godly heritage and the gifts God gives for us every day. Praying that your New Year will be filled with more blessings than you can imagine.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for giving us the Charlie Brown Christmas message. Cute! Sorry to hear your mother fell and all that it involves. Praying you will be able to decide how to handle things from this point on. Many prayers for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!