January 1, 2013

Look at Momma!

You would think he was a hound dog the way he keeps his nose to the ground when we are out to walk or play.  It's difficult to take pictures when you are constantly concerned about where he might have wandered off to.  Getting him to look at me when I have a camera in hand is almost impossible. He's constantly on the move and he really does hate the camera.   I try to sweet talk him, "Look at Momma!  Look at Momma, Sweetie!" and I know he's thinking to himself, "Are you crazy lady? I'm tracking some pretty good scent here, so back off!"

But while we were at the river last week, walking the trail next to the shore, he looked at Momma, if only for a brief moment.

I love this sweet puppy!


Sharing with:


12 comments:

  1. Oh,that's great!He is a sweetie! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! I'm so glad I'll be seeing you at P52/SST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely composition and color. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a beautiful setting...and your pup is such a lovely animal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet moment you captured! My dogs do the same thing out on walks. Their nose definitely takes over, making it difficult to get their attention. But you were fortunately ready for this one. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pup! I miss seeing your wonderful photos, Stephani! I'm going to try to get back into the swing of blogging. I feel really behind!
    Happy New Year!
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is such a beautiful pup! How old is he? We'll have to share GSD puppy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has such a beautiful face! The shelter thought that our kids new dog was a mix between a boxer and a German Shepard. I can see that Wilbur has similar facial markings to your sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the composition and the way the location's color palette leads the eye to your subject.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please join us each Friday for Photog Friday at www.photogfriday.blogspot.com
    for those who enjoy and want to share beautiful photography. Share your photos from the week and connect with other photogs.

    And be sure to sign up on our site to get an email notice when the next Photog Friday is live.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!