June 4, 2012

His Loving-Kindness

"Let us remember the loving-kindness of the Lord and rehearse His deeds of grace. Let us open the volume of recollection, which is so richly illuminated with memories of His mercy, and we will soon be happy."
 ~ Alistair Begg ~

Stopping to share a few joys from this week as I continue counting the big and little graces all around me.  On my way to 2000.  It's all God's and we're blessed with it.

1310.  finding fresh cut roses on the dinner table when I got home from work.  Hydrangeas last week, I'm spoiled.

1311.   robins playing in the water as the sprinkler sprays over the garden

1312.  fuzzy baby duckies playing underneath a waterfall

1313.  rain - I love everything about it

1314.  the sound of the water swooshing under my tires as I drive through puddles

1315.  lightening flashes on my bedroom ceiling

1316.  vintage rotary telephones

1317.  beautiful yellow squash blossoms

1318.  the first jar of sun tea for this summer season

1319.  pink kitchen utensils

1320.  answered prayer - the dental clinic in Swaziland is going to be built after all!

1321.  grape tomatoes

1322.  bird's nests and robin eggs

1323.  Dad - so, so precious

1324.  A successful Sunday as my husband takes over as Sunday School president at church

1325.  a vision for our neighborhood

1326.  the call to reach the unsaved

1327.   stirrings of revival

1328.   the call to holiness

1329.  directions given in baby steps - I don't think I could handle it any other way.

1330.  assurance backed up by the promises of God's word - oh what peace

A blessing captured . . . robins in the garden



(playing with the watermark on my photos - may see some changes over the next few days, not sure)

Sharing this photo with Show Off Your Shot


6 comments:

  1. Rotary telephones!?!? Seriously? I haven't seen one in years. Do you have one? I think they are so cool.

    And baby steps!! I KNOW I couldn't handle it any other way.

    Great list, Stephani!

    Hugs~
    Mary
    http://memyselfandmercy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I don't have a rotary phone but I'm thinking about getting an old phone for a decor item in an extra bedroom. I'm thinking one that hangs on the wall. I think it would be fun!

      Delete
  2. Seems like one could reach out and touch that robin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! I'm thankful that I have a pretty good zoom lens, but I'd love to have one that would put me right up on the subject without having to crop it!

      Delete
  3. I was just showing my aunt the one thing I took from my grandmother's house after she died: the old rotary telephone!

    Great list, filled with blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!