January 10, 2012

Wispy Waterfalls

John 7:37-39
On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.


Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.


By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.


I visualize the movement of the Holy Spirit in my life as I view these waterfalls, and it causes me to realize how small I often make him.  He is mighty and powerful, alive and working within me, even me.

I promised more photos of my trip.  These were also taken at Lake Catherine.  My first attempt at capturing whispy waterfalls.

18 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Stephani -- I appreciate your likening the power of the waters to the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Words , Thoughts and photos . All filled with so much peace.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job capturing the falls. Nice job. Thanks for linking today, I love the blue hues in the water.

    A lovely post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured the falls and a visual of the Holy Spirit perfectly! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and a beautiful message. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah what a breath of freshness. I find myself craving that free flowing Living Water. It's only that WAter that can truly satisfy my thirst and longing. Blessings for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen...beautiful words to accompany amazing photos!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS pics and what they are PERFECT in every way with this scripture!! Blessed!

    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. waterfalls are so free and beautiful
    wonderful shots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephani,
    I want to go to your vacation spot...very beautiful and peaceful. I like the way you match up scripture with your pictures. I really hope that your vacation brought you a rest. Looking forward to seeing more from your vacation.
    Continuing to pray for you and your family.
    hugs and lots of love,
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  11. Water always seem to be a spiritual view. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful pictures! And one of my favorite portions of scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning images & exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you for being my reminder & coming to me at just the right moment. HE sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are just beautiful! God's handiwork is amazing! great captures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just beautiful! We are actually doing a short study on the Holy Spirit in our couples Bible Study...the same Holy Spirit moving in Christ's life is available to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super job on the whispy waterfalls. They are beautiful, like your spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!