January 25, 2012

Rally for Life

The Reverend Luke Robinson gives a stirring message at the March for Life rally calling out President Obama and other national leaders.

(You can watch the video here.  I encourage you take the time to look at it.  I had it posted here, but for some reason it kept playing over and over and I didn't want the audio to get on anyone's nerves.  So, you can just go to the link and check it out.  You'll be glad you did.)

The fight for life has gone on for so long.  Have we grown weary?  Are we finding our own comfort in this culture more pressing?

As a Christian I most vote in this election, not just for a pro-life candidate, they all say they are pro-life, but I must pray that God will lead me to the candidate that most clearly represents a person of God's Word. Is there a perfect candidate? No, maybe not.  But I believe that God is interested in every aspect of our lives including who leads this nation.  His Word tells us that He is the one who puts the governments in power, and he commands us to pray for our governors. 

 Are you praying about this election?  I ask that you join me in daily, fervent prayer that God's candidate will be recognized, and that he won't be veiled from our eyes.  I pray that I will be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and that I will be willing to vote for the candidate he leads me to regardless of who that may be.

6 comments:

  1. And, I join you in that prayer most certainly Stephani! It is so, so critical to the future of our country. Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definately praying that God's will be done in this election!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was an amazing video...

    By the way, I'm still around :) just haven't been posting on my blog. Thanks for checking on me!

    Have a wonderful day, Stephani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many concerns about the direction of our nation too! And I'm so glad to see others who think to pray about the election. If only more people would do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We pray about our election every Wednesday night in our Bible Study. Wisconsin has had a tough year politically...the current recall is so disheartening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!