November 13, 2011

A Different Look at Afghanistan


He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
He has also set eternity in the hearts of men.
Ecclesiastes 3:11

There are people all over the world who need the Lord.  I pray I won't neglect the searching souls who need him simply because of where they are from.  I am commanded to love.  Just love.

I hope you'll take the time to view this photo, and be reminded that in every man there lies an eternal soul that will spend eternity somewhere.  My hope is in Jesus.  I pray those who don't know him, will find him.



(I hope Katie will forgive me for bending the rules a bit.  The snapshots in this video are obviously not mine, but worth sharing with everyone!)

6 comments:

  1. Video was amazing...

    My son has served there.

    Have a blessed Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. our friend has just returned from there.. and it changed his life!! and ours.. beautiful post this morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing video. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our pastor showed a video in service to day about persecuted Christians. We are so fortunate in America and we go about our lives without a thought for the ones who risk everything to worship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was amazing. I easily fall into prayer for our troops, often neglecting the people God has created in Afghanistan too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing and interesting video. Thank you so much for sharing it. It's easy to get caught up in our world and forget to pray for people who are "different" than we are. They are just as precious to the Lord as we are. Thank you for this reminder.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!