October 22, 2011

You Never Let Go

So thankful that He never lets go!




Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won't turn back
I know you are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?
(Chorus:)
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

(Chorus)

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

(Chorus 2x's)

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs. I have been thinking of you and praying for you at this difficult time. May God give you peace and strength for the days ahead.
    Love
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my very favorite songs. No matter how grim our circumstances get, we know we have Him always holding us, guiding us, loving us. And always worthy of our praise. Praying for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephani,
    Praise God He never lets go of us, especially on the road of troubles when life weighs us down. He gives us the strength to still praise Him until the troubles end. How true!
    Praying for you,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this song!! so gratefu for our awesome God!!! :)

    have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psalm 23 is one of my favorite verses that I pray whenever I am troubled. Great song and great lyrics!
    Jesus is holding your hand always...He won't let you go.

    God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just heard this song for the first time at a friend's party and love it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Stephani

    Saw you were on the soul song blog hop and thought I would stop by and listen to your song.

    I just heart it for the first time, and David psalm are really strenghted me lately I keep on reading and hearing them every step I make.

    I'll saved this song, such a INSPIRED interpretation of the psalm 23.

    much blessings to you

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that song and have planned on using it my series this month. It's such a beautiful reminder of who ALWAYS holds on to us and we need that daily, don't we? Thanks for sharing this.

    Blessings,
    Mel
    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful song and the words are so true. I'm glad you shared this video and your beautiful blog with us on Spiritual Sundays.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. What hope we have in our awesome God. It's not in us to have the strength to always hang on, but He holds us in the palm of His hand.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!