October 27, 2011

Thank You

Thanks so much for your prayers!  Dad was released today after three days in the hospital.  He will be going back to the skilled nursing wing where he lives and will continue there with antibiotics and breathing treatments. 

I wish I could blog more right now.  I'm hoping things will calm down in the days to come as we make new arrangements for Mom and as Dad moves to memory care. 

Anyway, thank you for being so faithful to me when I have so little time to give back.  I guess when I carry my laptop around with me everywhere I should be blogging instead of playing on Pinterest, but it is such a mindless activity and sorta takes me away!

Well, I'll check back in soon!  Thanks again!

11 comments:

  1. That's good news that your Dad is improving!
    Pinterest is a good way of escaping reality for a bit - I truly understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear this Stephanie! Take care of yourself and do what you have to do...we all understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful to hear your dad is doing better. You deserve some relaxation. Pin away my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I haven't been around; I've been so busy, too. That's great news that your dad is better! Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know that your Dad is doing better now. God is good all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a hard time, my friend. I'm continuing to hold you close in thoughts and prayers.
    Take care of yourself as you give care and love to your aging parents.
    Hugs
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still praying for you - and glad you have something to take your mind away for a bit... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I know Stephani, it's so hard to be a caregiver and do much of anything else. I'm so glad your Dad is out of the hospital and praying the days ahead will be filled with peace. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly understand--in the season I've been in, I have watched a lot of mindless movies--

    Praying for all of you as you go through this hard season of life.

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm sorry i missed this while the laptop was down...praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such good news, Stephani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!