October 3, 2011

Gratitude On An Old Quilt

I haven't been around much lately, but I just haven't been real inspired.  Just bein' honest.  I'm kind of in a strange place, but sense that I'm coming out of it so maybe there are new things around the corner.  Who knows? There is always an endless list of items to show gratitude for and again I find myself here continuing the count to 1000.

961.  picnics

962.  frisbees

963.  fried chicken

964.  potato salad

965.  baked beans

966.  a sand volleyball court

967.  an old quilt on the ground


968.  a lake view

969.  watching hubby and step-son throwing the frisbee

970.  bravely sitting on the ground in between them with my camera shooting pictures while they threw, narrowly missing me at times

971.  the sun beginning to slowly set

972. golden reflections of sunlight

973.  a motorcycle group rumbling through the park

974.  kicked off my tennis shoes, lounged in my sock feet

975.  peaceful bliss on a late afternoon


11 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    I love the picture of the quilt (and your sock feet!) I also enjoyed reading your gratitude list. I sense a calm...I hope I am sensing correctly! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, friend!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...sounds like a piece oh heaven on earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such comfortable scenes ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have joined you. I could use a quiet moment to reflect. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are lovely and your list is inspiring. thank you for linking up with the simple things. have a wonderful week! :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list. And that quilt reminds me of the ones my grandma used to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these images Stephani. Especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your almost there. Im so grateful for you and Ann.V
    I love your images .
    Made me smile.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful afternoon, Stephani. I have been in a blogging slump...maybe after the wedding and the senior pictures I have yet to edit are done, I will have more creative time. I need to rest for awhile in my sock feet too. (0:
    I have the same quilt here, it belonged to my husbands grandmother. So pretty. Have a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say `Hello`

    I love your gratitude list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love visiting here. Your gratitude on a quilt made me smile. Beautiful photography as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!