August 29, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

~ Old and New ~
I had a terrible time with this one, so I had to dig into my archives!




~ Night Photography ~
Several times last week my husband was working on the house after dark, and our puppy was faithfully by his side, watching him work. The work lights that my husband had set up, served to light up my puppy quite nicely, and with a low light lens, I didn't need a flash.



~ Music ~
This may be a stretch.  Don't all birds sing?  This is a Scissor Tail Flycatcher.  Oklahoma's state bird.



~ Cheesy ~
Cheese snack chips to be exact.  All you have to do is put little clumps of cheese on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet and bake until crispy.  Yum!


~ Sun ~


Ramblings and Photos - Scavenger Hunt

15 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, Stephani! I especially like the photo of your puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- I think that first one is something really special! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Old & New is my favorite.
    Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This entire set is spot on. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all gorgeous. I really love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set, I especially like the first & last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos never cease to amaze me! You are very talented with a camera and I love the Walter Scott quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic interpretations! Great shot of the scissor tail flycatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these, but I especially like the one of your dog. :) Love those GSDs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great photography! I think you should go into the business. :o) Guess that might take the fun out of it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cheesy picture! Funny and TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful shots. I just LOVE your Old and New. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed your entry last week, great set, love music and sun, so beautiful! Old and new is so lovely. Your dog is gorgeous. Love the butterfly captures above too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!