August 2, 2011

My Photography Contest Winners

Well,  I've had a few people ask to see the photo contest winning entries from this last weekend.  Those of you who have been following me for any length of time will recognize all of these photos, but I'm sure they will be new for some of you.  The theme for the contest was Farm Life or Watermelons.  That limited me a little bit, but I was able to enter several photos.  Enjoy!

1st Place - Flower


3rd Place - Still Life


3rd Place - Scenic


Honorable Mention - Scenic


Honorable Mention - Animals


Honorable Mention - People


That's it!  Have a terrific day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Ah, Stephani, I HAVE seen these before, but they are just as good seeing them again!! I love the pickup truck. What is the red and white building. The little girl eating watermelon is precious and the flower? I LOVE LOVE that picture! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember several of these! My favorite is the flower. Love that one! You deserve all your awards; you're a great photographer with a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephani, I'm so glad that you shared these. I have not seen them and I absolutely love that first one. It catches my heart, creates such emotion in me. That one, I'd have to frame for a reminder of a hardworking man with love in his heart.

    Oh, and I love your piggy, too. They always have my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are great! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these pictures are great. The flower is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen some of these and glad you are sharing again ... just love that pickup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great, but I really love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful! I can see why you won first place for the first one - it's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous! That first one - the big winner - that's your husband, if I remember from your blog about it. Perhaps he'll model more often for you now!
    Congrats!
    Joy!
    Miss Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are beautiful! No question why they're winners. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, Stephani! These are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see why your photos are winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!