For those of you who are new here, I've been working on a gratitude list, trying to reach 1000. Of course it may go on beyond 1000 as I know God's blessings are limitless. There is always something new everyday. I continue my list today, with more of the gifts I've received.
901. a trip to the Tasty Snow, snow cone stand with my hubby and step-son.
902. a few hours alone with Mom while my husband took Dad out to lunch
903. walking by my step-son's bedroom and finding him reading God's word time and time again.
904. having my step-son tell me that he had just read the whole book of James and wanted to discuss it with us.
905. sitting in our front yard, discussing the book of James
906. holding hands and praying until it began to sprinkle
907. making dinner together as a family
908. more progress on the house renovation. We have a new front door! It is unfinished so hubby will be painting it red!
909. the privelege to pray for blog friends in need
910. the power of prayer. I've seen it first hand!
911. homemade coney dogs
912. the buzz at the beginning of a new school year
913. Terra Mediterranean Vegetable Chips
914. hubby picking me up at work to take me to lunch
915. sitting out on my front porch in the evening, and hearing the sound of Taps at the nearby Air Force base.
A blessing captured . . . an old Air Force plane
I'm sharing this photo with a Creative Exchange. I'm sentimental about the Air Force and military in general since I live by an Air Force base and have family in the Navy. The sound of Taps in the evening and Reveille in the morning definitely touches the heart.