July 15, 2011

Loss

Alzheimers

drug abuse

depression

divorce

dreams dashed

infertility

These are some of the words that traveled through my mind as soon as I read the word, Loss.  These are the theives that have caused so much loss amongst those I love.  I can think of each word and the picture of a face pops into my mind.  Oh how lives have changed as a result of these words.  BUT, I know who I have believed in, and know that He is able to keep that which I have commited to Him. 

The beautiful thing about God is that he wastes nothing.  No trial.  No pain.  No disease. Nothing goes unused for those that love Him.  He can and will make something beautiful out of the lives of those who turn to him.  He says come.  And when we come, we find RESToration.

So in Christ, is there really and loss at all?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Stephanie, I also see faces with these words. I am praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!