July 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

It's been awhile since I participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but I needed a kick to get me using my camera to take pictures of something other than pretty skies!  I've been in a funk lately, maybe because of all my family responsibilities and the little time I have on hand.  Anywho . . . it's been fun to do something different this week, playing with the editing etc.  So here we go . . .

Black and White (my gorgeous niece)


Reflections in Glass AND Headlights (killing both with one here)

Also entering this one in WEEKEND REFLECTIONS


Seeing Double (two teacups?)


Bare - I wear Bare Minerals makeup, and this shade of eyeshadow is called "bare skin."


13 comments:

  1. Excellent prompts! My favorite is your seeing double shot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That young lady who graduated is stunning. And I really, really love your time-themed shot. Beautiful!

    Found you through the Scavenger Hunt :)

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretations - and the reflections you found are great! So creative to use your make-up for bare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set. I really liked that last one for bare. Hope you get your creativity back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you jumped back in - you've left us with a beautiful set. Your niece is gorgeous and I love your other interpretations. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I really enjoyed seeing your different takes on the prompts. Lovely! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to get out and force the creative juices some times. You did a great job on all of these - what I mean is they are much more than just snapshots. You've showed talent and creativity. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all of your pictures!! Such a wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection of photos! Very creative post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I've got to join in one of these weeks! Love that shot of your niece - and of course the tea cups. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots, love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful!

    I love the one of your niece and the teacups one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!