March 25, 2011

Second Grade

For the last several months I have being doing "flashback" posts on my photo blog.  I've decided to start doing that on this blog instead.  I just want to try and use that blog for my current photography only.  So,  I will be moving all of those flashback posts over here.  Next week when I do my flashback post I'll include the links to previous posts.  I know you all don't want miss seeing any of my baby pictures now do you! : )

I don't have any snapshots from early elementary, so here we go with another school picture.

One sweet memory I have from second grade is the time that we were making Valentine's Day cards. At the end of school that day this one little boy came up to me, handed me the Valentine he had made, and said, "Here, I made this for my mom, but you can have it!" Not very romantic, but even at age 7, I knew what he meant. It was a fleeting romance however because I remember when we got to fourth grade, I got mad at the same boy for making fun of me, kicked him in the shin, and he kicked me back!


This week I'm linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture and those big adorable eyes. Thanks for sharing. Following you & have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful girl you were! Love your gorgeous blue eyes. Ahh, first crushes are too cute and awkward at the same time. I guess nothing says love more than kicking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...that was my comment above!! I didn't realize that my son logged into his gmail acct!! LOL

    (Wow! So pretty!!! And I would never have guessed 7!!!

    So glad you linked up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I agree! such beautiful eyes! haha loved your narrative of your valentine's at that age. Too cute!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (I left a comment at your other blog...I was making my way through visiting those on the list and so didnt see your blog here til after I went to your other link! :o) hope you get a chance to stop by...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! I made a mistake when linking up this week! Please go to the corrected link, if you get a chance.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful eyes, smile, hair...

    Looking back on these photos can remind you of the gifts of life, family, and more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!