March 1, 2011

Fisherman

Yes, I took a lot of pictures on our trout fishing trip.  I think I'm finally starting to wind down on these though.  You must be getting tired of seeing the Blue River! I couldn't resist this one though because I can rarely participate in I Heart Faces photo challenges as I usually do nature, wildlife and landscape photography.  It's rare that I have a face to share so since today's challenge didn't require a face, here we go!



Today I'm linking up with:


I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

11 comments:

  1. The light in this photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS SHOT! Screams quiet to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot. Captures the moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hubby would LOVE this! He's a total fisherman. What a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very "peaceful" shot...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the muted colors and the bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this! I love the river as the bokeh and the light is just lovely. You must have taken it during the golden hour! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! You captured the serenity that comes with a day of fishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you entered this...I too rarely have a face shot...this is a great picture and great for the theme as well.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have such beautiful colors in your photos! It's the crack of dawn, isn't it :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!