When your father is the king, the goodies just keep comin' and comin'!
701. Homemade banana nut bread
702. Taxes done
703. A husband who loves my family as if they are his own. I have to say, he is a great son-in law.
704. Hubby's homemade vegetable soup
705. Freshly washed and folded towels
706. A comfy couch
707. My 2010 photo book turned out great!
708. My office. I'm privleged to have a really nice office. It's large, but nice and cozy. However my job is getting ready to change some and I will be relocating to a different building where I will not have as nice an office. : ( Oh well, as we've learned there will be new things over there to be thankful for I'm sure!
709. Our Sunday school class raised $15,000 dollars for the Swaziland project in about 5 minutes flat! Praise the Lord.
710. Sweetener. I prefer sugar, but my hips don't, so I'm thankful for Splenda! We keep a large (cute) bowl of it on the kitchen counter. It's right at my fingertips every morning when I make hot tea!
711. My new followers. If you're new here, I'm so glad you've joined us!
712. Old quilts. I got two from my Mom this week.
713. My aunt's paintings. I received a portrait that she did of my mother when she was in college.
714. Memories from Mom and Dad's house.
715. I'm thankful to know that the really good gifts are those you can take with you when you leave this earth; the people in your life who love the Lord. So that means I will for sure be in heaven with both my parents, all my siblings, all my nieces and nephews, my husband, all four grandparents, many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. I'm not a party girl now, but I just might become one in heaven. What a celebration!
Today, I'm sharing my gratitude at A Holy Experience.