February 6, 2011

Daybook ~38

For Today . . . The evening of February 6, 2011

Outside my window . . . the snow has melted so it is just cold and wet with some remnants of the white stuff.

I am hearing . . . The Super Bowl on the radio.

I am creating . . . a blog post.

I am looking forward to . . . Valentine’s Day. It’s my favorite holiday.

I am thankful . . . for red juicy grapefruits.

I am praying . . . for my friend Stacey Dawn who is recovering from major surgery.

I am thinking . . . that after this daybook post I am only going to post a montly daybook from here on out.  I love doing daybooks, but I participate in other memes and I just want to create a little room for my very own original ideas.

I am hoping . . . I can get a hold of my friend Emily sometime this week. She is my best friend from college. I haven’t seen her in I believe about 15 years. I hate to even admit that, but even through the distance she is still one of my dearest, most trustworthy friends.

I am remembering . . . how much laughter and love there was when I was in college. Special times that can’t be replaced.

I am noticing that . . . I feel more at ease.

Words to think about . . .



A moment from my week . . . We had a blizzard in Oklahoma for the second time in two years! Unheard of. I had 4 days off of work because of the snow and bad roads. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Something you may not know about me . . . I like to experiment with new recipes. This week I made a new cookie recipe. Craisin cookies (oatmeal, craisins and white chocolate chips).

One of my favorite things . . . chocolate chips

For my picture journal . . . my fisherman



♥ ~ Stephani

3 comments:

  1. I made oatmeal cookies with craisin & white chocolate chips at Christmas...they were a HIT!! I love your pictures Stephanie, especially the grapefruit one - so creative and the color is so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daybook entries...enjoyed yours so much, Stephani. And your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a tough winter Ok. has had this year. Our daughter is so glad they are no longer living there. :o)

    Loved your entry and so glad that you are feeling more at ease!

    I love fried chicken so I could probably handle my house smelling like that for a while. :o)

    Blessings for a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!