January 25, 2011

Daybook ~ 37

For Today . . . January 25, 2011 

Outside my window . . . it is dark and a cold.

I am hearing . . . Mark Levin on the radio.

I am creating . . . a photo book.

I am looking forward to . . . an upcoming fishing trip with my husband.

I am thankful . . . for hard lessons learned.

I am praying . . . for less pride, more humility and a whole lot of love.

I am hoping . . . time away will do me some good.

I am remembering . . . the last time I went trout fishing with my husband.

I am noticing that . . . my efforts to be more disciplined seem to paying off.

I am reading . . . Just Like Jesus by Max Lucado.

Words to think about . . . “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. “ ~ Michelangelo

A moment from my week . . . dinner with my parents at their new place.

Something you may not know about me . . . I have a collection of china teacups.

One of my favorite things . . . the pink and red all around as Valentine’s Day approaches.

For my picture journal . . .



6 comments:

  1. A fishing trip! How fun :)...I love your Michaelangelo quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a blessing to me. Have fun, Enjoy your time away.
    You bring so much joy into my life.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your efforts to be disciplined are paying off. That is always good motivation to me to keep at something.

    Love your photo, as always. Can't wait to see the great pics you'll get from your trout fishing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems it's awfully cold to be going fishing. :o) But, enjoy yourself and we'll look forward to hearing about it and seeing pictures.

    Always enjoy my stops by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back, Stephani! Hope your parents are liking their new place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the photo!

    Enjoy your time away with your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!