September 21, 2010

Daybook ~ September 21, 2010

This is my 200th post!  I can't believe it!  Thanks for coming by to visit, leave a comment, or follow! I also appreciate those special blog friends who are so faithful.  Those of you who pray for me and encourage me are a true blessing!   Blessings to all of you!

For Today . . . September 21, 2010

Outside my window . . . the mornings are getting darker.

I am hearing . . . a fan.

I am creating . . . ideas for Christmas gifts, graduation gifts, and wedding gifts!

I am looking forward to . . . getting together with Niece #2 and her fiancé this weekend.

I am thankful . . . that niece #2 has chosen a godly man to marry. I’m sure the fact that he is smart and handsome won’t hurt anything either! You can see a picture of them together at his graduation if you look at my brag book on the right sidebar.

I am praying . . . for my niece and her new fiancé. She just got engaged a week ago!

I am thinking . . . my niece’s engagement (wedding next summer) is just the motivation I need to get this extra weight off!

I am remembering . . . my wedding at the little white country church.

I am noticing that . . . I have kind of a negative attitude. I have a tendency to dread activities or tasks that I deem to be difficult or unpleasant. I need to tackle them with a willing spirit!

I am reading . . . Isaiah

I am pondering these words . . . “Wash yourselves and be clean! Get your sins out of my sight. Give up your evil ways. Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.” Isaiah 1:16-17.

A moment from my week . . . my hubby and I went pear pickin’. Well, he did the picking and I took pictures!

Something you may not know about me . . . I don’t like pears unless they are processed in heavy syrup. I guess we will have to can some that way and make pear butter out of the rest.

One of my favorite things . . . the sights and sounds of fall.

For my picture journal . . . a pair of butterflies (or perhaps moths) taking advantage of a sweet treat.


6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Stephani Sweetie...
    A beautiful share this morning. Just beautiful writes.

    Your photo is exquisite. The circle of life and how and what each of us need to survive.

    Many thanks sweetie, and have a beautiful day. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, congratulations on your 200th post!! Your photogaph made me smile.

    I am attending BSF for the first time, partly because you mentioned it on a blog post. Thank you for sharing your life.

    Praying for multiplied blessings this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful picture! I don't like pears either...even processed in heavy syrup. Congratulations on your 200th post...can't wait to read more of your lovely words and see your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pear butter? I have never heard of that. Well, I'm sure there is probably a lot I've never heard of actually--smile!

    Congratulations to your niece and fiance.

    Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a pear gal, don't care for the texture. :o)

    Congratulations to your niece and I do hope she knows how blessed she is to have an Aunt such as you.

    By the way, I've wondered and wondered what happened with your tooth. I went to the Dentist today for my 6 month cleaning and I thought about you. :o)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog
    Good idea your day book...I love pairs,It would be so cool to be able to live some were warm enough to go pair picking...
    Congrats on your 200 posts.
    Very nice picture of the butterflys
    Mrs.G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!