August 29, 2010

Seek and You Will Find

Luke 11:9-13
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo and inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Fishing is such a relaxing sport! The photo is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a peaceful picture. This is one of my favorite verses.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite scriptures and the picture is sooo good. Thank you for shaing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great capture - what a neat place - love the scripture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture and scripture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and inspiring words.
    Joy & Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this river in Oklahoma? I'd like to be out there in a part of high fishing boots myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!