November 23, 2009

Daybook - November 23, 2009

FOR TODAY - November 23, 2009


Outside my window. . . very dense fog this morning.

I am thinking . . . I must stand on the truth of God’s word. What I see may seem insurmountable, but God’s word says something different.

I am thankful for. . . God’s unseen hand working during difficult times.

From the kitchen . . . I won’t be doing any cooking tonight. My schedule lately hasn’t permitted much time to cook.

I am wearing . . . black slacks, sweater, and high heel mules.

I am creating . . . Christmas presents.

I am going . . . to visit my step-son tonight.

I am reading . . . my new issue of "Scrapbooking and Beyond."

Words I am pondering . . . “Always be joyful. Always keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18.

I am hoping . . . the meeting went well this morning.

I am hearing . . . the music from my blog.

On my mind . . . my step-son.

Noticing that . . . God provides an inner strength that is beyond what I could possibly produce on my own.

Around the house . . . I haven’t had much time to think about the house the last few days and it sure shows!

One of my favorite things . . . being with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hate that I have to put moderation on, but if I don't I get bombarded with spam emails! Hate that! But love that you visited so let me know you were here!